2014年8月16日土曜日

Dog story 2

  


It is far harder for me to keep puppies than kittens.

1st, puppies were poor at toileting. They failed to toilet anytime and anywhere. They played with their stools or ate them. The room would get dirty soon, so I got up to clean their stool sometime at midnight. I was tired to keep them.

Next, they were usually barking and howling. I was not able to control that. I worried about their loudness could irritate my neighborhood.

Puppies were little destroyers. They used to soil and tear their beds. My feather blankets were stained by dogs and I bought a new one twice. Dogs bite floor sheet and injured it, so repairperson came to fix it. They are high cost animals.

 

Why do we want to keep dogs?

 

1)    Dogs are very pretty.

2)    They respect me as an owner.

3)    We can walk around with dogs joyfully.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿