2013年9月9日月曜日

Prologue of Cats Story



Cats story in my home

One day, my son said to me, "I hope we will keep a cat in our house."
Immediately I bought a book titled "people only discipline and how to paddle cute cat."
The next day, I prepared the goods for a kitten, cat foods, bed, and toilet. Then, taking a vacation on weekday, my wife and I went to an abandoned cat center in the Chiba prefecture.
 
We chose a cute male kitten.
Pointing to another one in the same cage, an attendant said to us, "They have been always together. I think they are brother and sister. Although you keep two kittens, you need not take efforts so much."

The sister kitten is not pretty because there is a black pattern in the middle of her face.  Nevertheless, we decided to keep two kittens without hesitation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿